Sunglasses with a part of Joan Miró's work "L'étoile matinale" from 1940.
Warning: Last items in stock!
With neoprene cover.
- In conformity with the essential safety requirements set by DE 89/686/CEE, EN 1836/1997 and subsequent revisions and ANSI Z80.3/2001.
- Filter category 3 in accordance with european requirements EN 1836.
- Not to be used for driving vehicles at night time or poor weather conditions.
- Not to be used as protections against impact as the glasses could break in such condictions and provoke injury.
- Conservation: between -10 ° C a + 35 ° C.
- Cleansing: Warm water and neutral soap.